Everyone is unique in this world. Our habits, behavior and personality are also unique. But there are certain aspects that can be measured in the way we think, feel, or process the information.
If we follow these measurements, we can outline a personality type that can give us information about certain things, such as how a person interacts with others or how appropriate their personality is when it comes to problem solving, administration or creativity, and so on etc.
Here’s an example: Our brain has cognitive and emotional parts that are connected. If we measure how both parts work together, we can assess whether we are more straightforward and honest or rather cautious and leisurely. If you do not like the new haircut of a friend, would you tell them (directly / honestly) or are you rather silent and do not express your thoughts? Those with a franchise-dominated personality are more often found in positions requiring direct approaches (such as lawyers, businessmen, police officers, etc.), while the more reluctant personalities are needed to be psychologists, teachers, nurses, and so on etc.
In addition to feelings or thought, there are three more aspects of the personality that can be measured and evaluated: intuition and reason ( are we more guided by intuition and ideas or by facts and concrete details), how much we are extroverted or introverted (we get the energy and the satisfactions within exterior facts or within ourselves?), judgment and perception (are we organized and determined? Or flexible and adaptable?).
Sixteen combinations of personality types are obtained. For each combination, there is a list of the right professions for you. The personality test that can reveal your ideal job career is called Briggs Meyer, which is one of the most popular personality tests in the world. This personality test is simple, fast and accurate, with a single multiple-page question page.
Four big categories can be revealed throughout Meyer Briggs personality test:
- Analysts– Architect, Logician, Commander, Debater -> imaginative and strategic thinkers, with a plan in mind for everything, they are innovative inventors, bold and imaginative who can not resist to intellectual challenge;
- Diplomats-Advocate, Mediator, Protagonist, Campaigner-> quiet and mystical, kind and altruist, able to mesmerize their listeners and they can always find a reason to smile;
- Sentinels-Logistician, Defender, Executive, Consul -> Caring, social and warm people, always ready to defend their beloved ones, always eager to help;
- Explorers– Virtuoso, Adventurer, Entrepreneur, Entertainer-> Flexible, Charming, Energetic, Spontaneous, who truly enjoy living on the edge and ready to experience something new.
- : Which category can you relate more with? Take the personality test, and you will find in no time what career is more suitable according to your personality. Good luck!